DiskDigger 188.8.131.521 Crack Plus Working License Key
DiskDigger 184.108.40.2061 Crack is a tool which is developed for the recovery of the lost data. The data which was important to you but mistakenly or you by yourself deleted permanently. If needs now then the DiskDigger 220.127.116.111 Crack is the best tool to recover the lost data. This tool offers you to recover the data from the hard drive, memory cards, flash drives and other storage devices. This is a very advanced, fast, easy and simple to use tool.
If we compare this tool with other recovery software then we have to find that it is more reliable. DiskDigger 18.104.22.1681 Crack is the software which secures your data and provides you the actual data without damage, change or containing virus issue. It is simple in use that shows the list of the lost data you can select the required data and by click recover the actually lost data.
DiskDigger 22.214.171.1241 Crack
This is available for you free of cost on our website. There are Million of the persons love with its features all over the world. Premium version is also available on the manufacturer website. DiskDigger 126.96.36.1991 Crack is the latest version of its previous series. It recovers the data from the Hard disk by two modes called as the DIG DEEP and The DIG DEEPER modes of scanning the disks.
Dig Deep include:
- Undelete files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
- Filter recoverable files by name and size.
- Sort recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
Dig Deeper include:
- Scan (carve) entire disk for traces of specific file types.
- Works in Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported, as well as Linux.
- View recoverable files as a list, or as thumbnail previews.
- Able to scan virtual disk image files: VHD files (Microsoft Virtual Hard Disk) and VDI files (VirtualBox disk image).
- Direct binary disk images.
- When digging deeper, ability to start scanning from a specific location on the disk.
- When previewing files, the program optionally shows the first 4K bytes of the file as a hex dump